Random Kokura Haul -}

So last week my friend and I went to Kokura and did a bit of shopping. Even though the weather was absolute crap. (Boooooo.) I ended up picking up more than I intended to. (Isn't that always the case?)

We hit up . . . . well, pretty much everywhere except for Riverwalk. Izutsuya's second floor ladies shoe department has just re-opened, and now has shoes in sizes up to around 40!!! Excuse me while I dance for joy! My Sephora wish-list might take a massive hit as I might be splurging on some pretty flats instead. Hurrah!

In the picture above, you can see I purchased a large amount of paper products and the Bourjois CC Eye Cream Concealer from Loft. The pictures of them turned out just awful, but I really have been enjoying the concealer (weird packaging aside) and the post cards have been all mailed off to family in the States. The cards however are a year's supply, as I tend to stock up on a year's worth and then mail them when I have a family or friend's birthday.


There is this very clean, organic looking (can something be 'organic looking?') store on the edge of Kokura's arcade (Unomachi) across from a traditional shoe store, sitting on the street that runs between Izutsuya and Murosaki-gawa.
I've always thought this shop is really cute and always thrown around the idea of going in but never actually done it. Except this time, we were walking by and there was a bakery display with bagels. Hello! So we popped in and I bought two for around Y300 and let me tell you, totally worth it. Okay, not as good as something you might get in NYC or such, but in Kokura for Y150 a piece I was pretty happy. Although for some reason they included the instructions? Apparently bagels need instructions? A first for me.

I also popped into the Skin Food in Kokura Station's Amu Plaza. Ohhh. Skin Food. How I adore thee. I picked up a new tube of Red Bean BB Cream, what feels like my one trillionth tube. I love this BB cream - I'll be reviewing it soon. I also got a Black Sugar Mask as a sample. Which, while I like their Black Sugar Scrub for my body this is apparently for your face . . . not sure how I feel about that. But it's such a big hit in Japan, I guess I'll give it a try.

Hope you're all having a good week. And spring is bringing warmer temperatures to you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment